100% Scholarships spots for Paragon.U students joining Venture Analyst Prep Course from Reactor School.
Reactor Ventures from Reactor School is calling for applications from Paragon International University to join their Venture Analyst Prep course – Spring 2023 Cohort.
Reactor Ventures has offered 20 candidates from top universities in Southeast Asia, including the National University of Singapore, Chulalongkorn University, British University Vietnam, Fulbright University Vietnam, and more.
What is Venture Analyst Prep Course (VAPC)? VAPC is a comprehensive 6-month program that provides you with:
- Lecture and webinar series delivered by startup founders and investors from top organizations.
- Chance to gain hands-on experience with Reactor School’s partner Venture Capitals (VC).
- Opportunity to supercharge network with Reactor’s Southeast Asia and International Scout Network.
Getting through all the rounds of applications, 2 Paragon.U students will be sponsored to participate in Venture Analyst Prep Course, then join Reactor Scout Network, a student ambassador program for undergraduates’ training to be investment analyst interns at early-stage VC firms.
Program Timeline (GMT+ 8 Singapore Time):
- Closing Date for Scholarship Application: Tue, 28 Feb 2023, 11:59 pm (Online Interview with Reactor Ventures & Shortlist Top 2 Students)
- Start of Phase 1: Fri, 10 Mar 2023
- Start of Phase 2: Mon, 08 May 2023
For details about the 6-month program: bit.ly/VAPCBooklet
If you are interested, feel free to apply for the program via: bit.ly/VAPCSignUp
For further questions, please contact the Career Center Unit at firstname.lastname@example.org